Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology



I am in love with the photography. So one of my favorite piece of technology is the photocamera, but not any camera, I feel attracted for the Zenit reflex camera. 

On the image my friend Joaquin who 
helps me posed for the photo with my zenit
The Zenit camera is an object created by USSR in 1952. And it was one of the most sold in the world. It's very popular, a lot of people have had one. I got mine from my grandfather.

This piece is one of my favorite, because it is fully analog and when a was learning to take photos it allow me to explore and understand by making mistakes. Every function has his own science. I learn the basic of photo in the practice: Light, focus, lens and more.

Particulary I use the reflex zenit to take photos of my family, friends and special moments. Not for proffesional things, because this relation with the cámera it's more a hobbie than a job. I experiment with the camera trying to play with the lights or using the camera roll twice to have a double exposition so that the photos take a special thing. Y really like the analog cameras because they gave a high quality images, something that digital cameras can't.The only problem it's that sometimes the camera rol get stuck inside. 

I also have another analog cameras.

This cameras bring me joy, because I have to wait a lot for the result, so time is very important. 

I totatilly recommend to have one of this cameras. It helps you to cultivated your patience and creativity.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Someone I admire in my field

A country I would like to visit

Who am I