A country I would like to visit


One of the countries that I would love to visit is Spain, specifically, I would like to visit Madrid, because three out of the women that I admire are making their life there. Alejandra, Daniela and Camila. Alejandra is my best friend, she is in Madrid since a month ago, she is a writer. Daniela is also one of my best friends, she is an actress and she is there since a year ago and Camila is a journalist, she was my schoolmate for 12 years.


So Madrid is one of the countries that would like to visit soon, but i don't know much about it. Actually I have a lot of curiosity about the decision of living there, because many people told me that is very similar to Concepción, the city were each of us was born and also i don't know why my friend chose Madrid and not Barcelona. 




The last time They told me that They notice that de climate change is more present, cause temperatures are higher than Chile, and also I can see that there is a lot nightlife. Alejandra sends me a lot of videos showing me how they spend a lot of time in the bar or doing thing around a coup of wine.

When I arrive to Madrid I just want to be with my friends and do nothing, just lay down, smoke some cigarrates, have a cup of wine, and just relax to see and talk about the decision We made and how our lives change since we met. Also I would like to know the nightlife, theaters and cultural groups that would be interested in doing projects around performing arts.

I don't really think that i woulkd like to be live there, my plans are being as far as posible of climate change or higher temperatures. En Madrid I just want to visit my friends. 




Comentarios

  1. There is nothing better than visiting a beautiful place with great friends, I hope you can fulfill your wishes and walk with your friends.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Someone I admire in my field

Who am I