Post 4: A picture I like

 


This upgrade took me a short reflexion. Nowadays as a society We are up to the ears with images that We recieve from internet or, nearest, from our own capability to take pictures with cellphones. To choose the right image for this post it wasn't easy for me, because I have many images on my computer, my cellphone, even in my library ('cause as you know i love to take and develope them), so I choose this photo staring at "recent present".

The story behind this photo is that I was catching up with this assigment on sunday and I texted my friends to know what plans they had. We were on a party last night and We usually have lunch next day after party. They told: "Come to Nicolás's house, hurry, we are starving". So I picked up my computer and when was there I continue on my task.

In this photo are (from the left to the right) Raúl, César (they are boyfriends) Diego and Daniela (who came to see us from Concepción), and in the kitchen were Nicolás with here recent boyfriend Alejandro. I was FEELING this moment, my friends are so supportive one with each other and they waited for me until I finish my work. It was moving.

Here in Santiago my friends are indipenssable, they help in my worst moments, they laugh with me about adult life, We share insecurities... we do everything that friends make together. This photo is my present  (like a gift and like my precise moment) that I am grateful for.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Someone I admire in my field

A country I would like to visit

Who am I