Post 5: Someone I admire in my field

 


One of the many actress that I admire is Amparo Noguera. I have had the oportunity to see her performing twice at the theater and she makes a great job with the emotions compromised in the scene.

Amparo Noguera is a chilean actress, she is 58 year old, she belongs to a artists family (Her father is one of the most recognized actors in the country).

A think that she started his studies when she was very young, watching her father works as an actor. She done her studies in Gustavo Meza Teatro Imagen Escuela and then and on she became into television and theater player. 

She´s wellknow for his participation in many tv productions like: Dónde está Elisa, Romané, El circo de las Montini, La Fiera and all the productions from the golden age of chilean tv. Here, she had this capability to construct a very complex caracters, very complet. That's why I admire Amparo Noguera.

She contributed to the chilean theater emphasizing in the important of the training. T be prepared, to work.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Who am I