Who am I


 

Hi, my name is Catarina Alexandra, i'm 32 years old. I was born in Concepción,Chile, but i was brought up in Rumania. My parents move to Rumania because they are cirque artist and this city was well know as a very good place to be gymnast. So i made the  middle of my life trainning there because that was the thing my parents want to me.

I was ready to star as an artist and I really do. We traveled with my parents and the cirque family around Europe until we discovered that i had a diagnosis that made my work as artist complicated because i get injurer frecuently.

So i decide to return to Chile and take acting classes, because i'm still an artits. Chilean artist are more relaxing about the thing with the body, so with my knowledge i pretty sure will handle this proffesion.

The thing is there is a lot of unemployment being an artist (i loathe that) so i've been working as a plant seller, also writing contents for differents things (For example now i've been doing the educational content for an ONG who train people in busines) and also training kids in basic acrobatics.

I can't stand this situation cause it is like we have to work the double. People think that being artist its like a hobbie... nevermind.

Besides everything i really enjoy to be finishing my students. Now i live in Santiago, with Andrei,my deaf cat and hopefully by the end of the year i will get a really really good job i will save money for pay my builds and to travel around latinamerica.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Someone I admire in my field

A country I would like to visit